Mich Kemeter doesn’t walk on water – he walks over it.
The 25-year-old Austrian broke his own world record with a slackline traverse that spanned 250m across across a high alpine lake. Sound easy? Hardly. Despite Kemeter’s impressive resume of slackline stunts, it took him 35 tries over 20 days to achieve the feet.
alright that first photo is pretty sweet. what a sick stunt
If somebody comes into my room and finds a little pile of ash that once was me
This video is the culprit
Irish wolfdogs think they are just little puppies.
Sparkling soul in a giant’s body.
"I Am Fucking Crazy, But I Am Free" is a monologue extracted from "Ride" music video by Lana Del Rey. All rights reserved to Lana Del Rey, Interscope and her…
Things that say a lot about people:
- the way which they treat the waiter/waitress
- how they feel about the weather
- whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
- and hands in general
- their preferred creative outlet
- how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
- whether or not they drink coffee
- if they ever forget to eat
- how honest they are with themselves (and others)
- if they correct your grammar
- how they treat their parents
Irina and her daughter
Delta Zeta Neon shirt
Our current alumae chair asked all the alums to send in a letter to a girl who is about to be initiated into the chapter. I wanted to post the letter I wrote here so I could look back on it later.
It has taken me quite awhile to even think about how to begin this letter to you. There is so…
DZ @ Michigan Tech!
submitted by: ericax3deezee